Friday, September 17, 2010

Papa Gorilla

Oh My.

So Hongdae is quite a campustown around these parts, and I had my first go at it this past Saturday night.
The venue- Papa Gorilla
The event- Angie's going home celebration


Just a preview:
















"All Horny People Welcome"???? Yes, really. This place was sure to attract quite the crowd. And it was all I expected and more. It was like Kam's, Station, and C.O.'s all rolled into one........but 5x dirtier with bar juice and passed out customers. (seriously, it's like there's no liability here. you wanna pass out drunk at the bar? Puke on the floor and then pass back out? Feel free!)

I also thought it was brilliant that 6 shots (the sign above is false) was only 10,000 Won.**
So naturally, I got 3 of each. 3 tequila and 3 vodka is the best bet for sure... idiotic decision..but it did the job as one would imagine.

Ummmm.. AND... the all-male bartending staff was UNREAL with their synchronized dance moves to different songs... plus they were hot. 

wait. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiittt...

Did I just say that?

Yeah, they were hella attractive. Hongdae is where it's AT! haha 

Here's some more pictures from the weekend:
..We also went to HO Bar
..And Korean BBQ at 5am

Michelle and Julie enjoying some BBQ


Danny the Champ got a 3L Bong Beer. 
**10,000 Won is ~$10


PEACE!
-Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment