Monday, September 13, 2010

My First Konglish Purchase

Sometimes the "English" phrases written on tshirts/hoodies/bags/walls/decorations/etc. feature such poor grammar and spelling that it's just simply amazing. You can't help but take a picture of it. Or in my case this past weekend, BUY it.

A few of my favorites so far:

"Life isn't always what one like. 
Love means never having to say you're sorryIt's awful not to be loved, it's the worst thing in the world..when the Lore closes a door.
Somewhere he opens a window. Have you 
got fed up with freedom?
Freedom to enjoy things and have fun and live like every day is the last day... Parting is such sweet sorrow...
What I'm afraid of is wasting the rest of my life without you. You always did look pretty. Just pretty nigh good e nough to eat... Here's looking at you, kid...
The only way you're gonna survive is to do what you
think is right. If you do not love me.
I love you enough for both..." - Best Bean Cafe


And now for my amazing purchase.

"Have One's Day" 
-LeShop Brand Clothing-

(I mean really, this is a high end store, and they had this on sale...you know I had to do it. It's so comfy, too. Yeahhh I know you're jealous!)


Love yas,
I'd like for you all to go Have One's Day ^_^   (<--That's my Asian Smileyface)

-Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment