Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Korean Nightlife

Entrance Sign for MC Club. Seriously?
 MC Club was Friday night. Hadn't been there yet, was giving Clubby Bar Slang too much of my time, and wanted to see for myself just how Koreans get down to hiphop music. Well, they get down. And it was awesome. I loved how MC was not overtaken by foreigners (like us.) 

Freebird & Papa Gorilla

Freebird was a new stop in Hongdae, and it's right next to Papa Gorilla (my first Hongdae love fest.) My new girlie Becca has the ultimate hook up at Freebird and we were able to chill and drink after the live band was done performing. 
Papa Gorilla was cleaner this time! Not as much bar juice, not as many sweaty/passed out/puking people. Love it, love raging, love dancing, love the DJ.


HOWEVER.

I lost my wallet. Dammit, Hongdae. 



Still lovin life,
Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment