Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hollas to some Bloggas

BLACKOUT KOREA is EASILY one of my favorite blogs. You don't even have to LIVE here for it to be one of your faves, too. The content on this site is just purely priceless.... and the best part is, I get to witness it every. single. day. 


Yep, I spanked him. Nope, he didn't even stir. 

Leanin'
11pm. Blacked OUT at the subway station. Surely on his way
to the floor until this kind man brought him a juice.



DJ Milk n Cookies
roooools in my book. I bump their
shit on my way to work, in my
apt. (doing ballet believe it or not),
on the train, etcetc. They've got the
drive, the talent, and potential to
make a big name as Milk N' Cooks-
not to mention they got the look(s).

(*rhyming was a bonus)






















I thought of my fave twinnies, naturally.

Cheesin' just brings me back to the days that were college. U of I is probbbbably one of my favorite places on U.S. soil, and since I've gone and graduated myself -- I occasionally overload on the Cheese. (*and I'm lactose intolerant, bitch.)
Good shit. Good good shit. GET SOME.
I not only get to enjoy numerous frat
star anecdotes, ratdog call outs,
Monday Merks, and hilar videos...
Cheesin' also got some photo skillz.

[This is Peter's photo of the Union] 

No comments:

Post a Comment