Monday, January 3, 2011

Silly freakin Rabbit

Don't know when or where or how 2011 crept up and pinched me in the ass, but it did, and now I want to reminisce about the things I did in 2010.

1. Moved for the 3rd time of my senior year, to Lofts -->great decision
2. Road-tripped to PCB (Panama City Beach) -->great decision
3. Decided I should work overseas -->another great decision
4. Got a job overseas -->"Hell Yeah!" moment of life
5. Graduated -->meh.. 4 years, not enough. 
6. Worked in Chicago for a hot minute -->fun while it lasted
7. Had a crazyawesomefabulous summer -->I miss.
8. Threw a joint Grad/Going away party with the sis -->it ruled.
9. Moved to South Korea -->it rules.
10. Worked, played, snowboarded, started learning Korean, partied
til the sun was up, met amazing people, made amazing new friends,
and loved every second of living abroad again. -->to be continued in 2011...

(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment