Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I know, I know...

So it's been a while...

My bad. School had a tendency to kick my ass this past semester. 
Don't worry, didn't miss much. I turned 21 (okay, that's a huge one), and had Beta formal (the best time of the year). Formal year 3 that is, the sign of a true Beta Theta Pi groupie. However, year 1 is still on top... with Mike, during our pre-boyfriend/girlfriend period of time. This year with him again was a blast though, and my dress was, for lack of a better phrase, THE SHIT.  I had a personal, underground designer craft it, aka Jessica Piraro, whom you should probably get to know.  Anywho, formal turned a bit sour when the DJ blacked out and attempted to go up my dress. Freaked me out a bit- Mike assumed I had been too drunk/friendly around the dude, which sparked too dramatic of an argument- however, nothing warranted that kind of behavior and it was a big old mess!  Then the DJ almost got his ass kicked. 
Then, finals, bad grades... end of semester 1 of my junior year.

AND, adding to the huge gap in posts,  I realized there's a missing one! Where it went, I do not know. It was so well-crafted too.. meh. On to bigger and better things!

It shall be a fine time in 2009... all beginning with Spring semester in SPAIN!!!!!!!
Yes, yes, I will be studying abroad in Bilbao (northeast Spain for those like my mom who have never heard of it.. weirdos) from January 11th (holy shit I leave in 4 days) until May 16th.
This trip is actually the whole point of this blog - - - so let's hope it's the only thing I'll need to K.I.T. with family members that I'm not going to want to call every week. HAHA

Alrighty, gotta get back to perfecting my procrastination. Haven't packed a thing...


No comments:

Post a Comment