Friday, January 30, 2009

El fin de Semana Tres... Already!

WOW is time flying!!! Weekend #3 is upon us -  no classes on Fridays!  How nice right? Seriously, America has it ass backwards.  In many senses... umm siestas, President Obama? Let's work that into our lifestyle somehow, por favor. 

Anywho, hola familia y otros amigos, how have you been back in the states?? Comment back to me (on the bottom of my posts) so I can keep in touch with your lives too! I hear it's still blizzarding... what a bummer. It rains a lot a lot a LOT here...thank goodness I got rainboots for Xmas (Mike's so thoughtful right? =D) ... but I'll take the rain. I hardly miss shoveling and freezing temps! HA!

Well, I just thought I would start to upload some pictures on here - my apologies for slacking, sometimes our internet connection is crappy for hours!
~~~
  One of our first nights out in Casco Viejo (Old Town) All but 2 people in this picture are from U of I!
    Mike & I on the bridge that we cross to get to the Universidad de Deusto.  Guggenheim Museum in the background - the architecture is amazing.
(okay I just tried to upload 5 more pics for the past 15 minutes... it's soooo slloooowww. I'll put up more on another post)
~~~
In other news, Mike went to London for the weekend with Greg, another guy from U of I, and they're meeting up with tons of other U of I kids that are studying in different parts of Europe. I guess some Tridelts are going too, little did I know! It should be fun, I'm an eeensy bit jealous, but I think a weekend to myself will be pretty fabulous! Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with friends in Barcelona or Seville in a few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment