Saturday, February 21, 2009

Carnival, Carnaval, Karneeval.... however you spell it, Move Over Mardi Gras - This party is nuts!

WOW- the internet in this dorm is extremely booty.  I had 'posted' this a while ago, and I come back today to see nothing since February 12th!  MAN that sucks. It never actually posted to the page. OH, and I can never upload pictures on here with our connection either - I've only been able to do it with the WiFi at the university.  Anyways, here's what I wrote...


So, Mike is snowboarding in the Alps this weekend like a baller --- what am I to do???

Don't worry, I actually MADE THE BUS for the trip we had on Friday, which was at 10am instead of 8am --- didn't make the hangover from those damn ERASMUS parties any less miserable, however.  I've got a few pics from our CIDE excursion to the Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve (one of the most important natural areas of the Basque Country), Gernika, and Mundaka.  The rest are on Facebook for all those who are lucky enough to find me on there, mwah ha ha. 

OH.   And Carnivale (that's how it's spelled here I'm pretty sure) is seriously so insane.  
Pretty much Halloween-- but better.  And I didn't get a costume, so I threw something together last minute...  este es una pictora de mis amigos y yo despues 
de nuestro pregame. 



Sorry I'm so slow at posting... the weather is getting so nice here that I just try to spend as much time outside as possible!  I found an awesome park right down the block from our dorm - perfect spot to workout.  All uphill walkways, a basketball court, and huge "Greek Theatre"-type stairs that are a killer to run.  Great for the full-body workout!  

No comments:

Post a Comment